Introduction to Shamanic Journeying
Saturday, July 21 • 3-5 p.m.
42 Main Street
Shamanic journeying is a deeply personal spiritual practice using drumming to move deep into a meditative state. Within this state, you communicate with compassionate helping spirits in non-ordinary reality for the purpose of healing and guidance.
In this workshop you will discover:
- What is the shamanic journey?
- What is a compassionate helping spirit?
- How can I find and work with my helping spirit toward healing?
- How can I incorporate shamanic journeying into my existing spiritual practice?
No experience required. Please wear comfortable clothing, and bring the following items:
- An eye covering (bandana or securable eye pillow)
- Any blankets or pillows you require (some yoga blankets/mats will be provided)
- A pen and notebook
Pre-registration $30 / At the Door: $40